T1 and Zenge I met in two years ˝ I will win ˝

On April 2, the 2022 LCK Spring Finals, who played with the audience in Kintex, said, "I will win in front of many fans".

GRAND FINALS: T1 TODDLERS ARE NOT PLAYING AROUND

The League of Legend Champions Korea (LCK) (LCK) is a media day event that listens to the 2022 LCK Spring Finals, which is a 2022 LCK Spring Final, I had it.

Ask a few people to win a few, the supervisor and players expressed another score. Choi Sung-hoon, director of T1, Choi Sung-hoon, director of the director, and the director of Britain, and the director of Brotherhood, he collected opinions with 3 to 0, and the 'Paker', a 'Paker', the claim of T1, and the 'ruler' Park Jae-hyuk has chosen three-to-one.

Choi, Sung-hoon said, "T1 and Zenji was confronted in the 2020 LCK Spring Final, which was 2 years ago, and T1 taught it," he said, "he said," he chose his score, "he said," He said, I took one set and win three to 0. "

Park Jae-hyuk, Park Jae-hyuk said, "The score of personal winds is three. It seems to be the fans who have been found on the scene." I thought it was a big one, "I said.

Although it was hit twice in this spring regular league, I was able to say, "If you have not been able to work with a proper power while Corona 19 confirmed and close contacts occur in Zenji, I am positive because I do not know if T1 does not know, "he said. As the advantage of T1, the director said, "The communication between the players seems to be smoothly well," he said, "The best of" the highest anger, "said," I have a lot of great experiences such as the final and a lot of winning a lot. "

T1 Choi Sung-hoon, who is worthy of thinking about the finals before the finals, said, "If you think that the final result of the win should be victorious, I will mobilize all the ways permitted to win," I picked up. Choi, director of YENG, said, "Because of that, since they judged that they have a good idea of individuals, they are a strong team in the spring opening Media Day," said, "" Peanut " The concentration of the show should be a great deal because it was great. "

The supporter of T1, a regular league MVP, said, "Kia" Ryu Min-seok said, "Since Zenji was a team to form a Yangjang system before the spring opening. "" I think "I think" I think it is a good team next to our team "," I have a confidence that you would win T1.

"I did not go on the stage of the supporter 'Rienz' of the supporter of Zens," I have not climbed on the stage of the finals in recent years, but in 2022, I was born in 2022, I was born in the offline finals, "I can use a surprising champion" I could show a unbeatable combination.

In 2018, Jakarta - Palembang Asian Games, the Kim, who has been announced by Korea's representative, Park Jae Hyuk, 'Peanut' Han Wang Ho is a question that he is greedy on the representative of Hangzhou Asian Games in 2022, " "If you show the game to win the game, you can follow the team to win the team."

The 2022 LCK Spring Finals will be held on April 2, Gyeonggi-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gyeonggi-do Kintex 1st Market 5 Hall. Dictionary broadcasts are carried out from 4:30 pm, and the economy proceeds from 5:00 pm to 5th leading.

Comments

Popular Posts