Retro-Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen

When I look at a gaaanz old Abitur newspaper of the urban economy and mathematical-scientific high school Bayreuth, which I, as a number of writing older, of course, I don't abbreviate with WWG, I read about a certain Harald Fränkel: "If you want to meet him outside of school, If you have no chance at home in the afternoon, because he either sits in front of his Amiga or sleeps his fountain bear sleep. " Okay, that was my life. Know your decision.

When the A500 Mini recently appeared, a modern baby amiga (see test ), I fell again with with again in my eyes in nostalgia and took my old girlfriend out of the closet. Instead of gambling, I looked at some games for the antique box - and amazed! Before I illuminated the nerd community behind this phenomenon and present you some of its titles, I would like to go back on time to celebrate the 35th birthday of the Amiga 500. We move in an era when nerds were called "freaks", Twix still "Raider", Euro "Deutsche Mark" and Netflix "VHS recorder".

Contents

1st page 1 Retro -Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen - Part 1, page 1 2. Page 2Retro -Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen - Part 1, page 2 3rd page 3Retro -Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen - Part 1, page 3 4. Page 4Retro -Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen - Part 1, page 4 5. Page 5bildergalerie for "Retro-Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen"

Around eleven months later, more precisely in May 1987, wonderful years began for me: During the CeBIT computer fair in Hanover, next to the CD-ROM of the Amiga 500 was presented and then shopped in Europe's shops and in my youth room. It was only with this model that the quasi successor of Commodore 64 conquered the world.

By the way, my favorite game was definitely speedball 2. You also had to have the Amiga because of the action strategy game Defender of the Crown. The journalist Uwe Knierim was blown away by the graphic, which is considered to be a photo -realistic graphic and made this in the current software market 3/87 as follows: "There is no such thing. There is a video recorder in the game!"

For me, the computer also got an experience because it was delivered with mouse. But even if ex-C64 players are finally having a hand free: pig stuff games like Hollywood Poker Pro, which even pr ampled a magnifying glass in 1989, of course, you never have never played. I don't even at all. Despite a sleepless, difficult late puberty, I had a grip on myself. Again.

Several Amiga games are among the best games in history. These include The Secret of Monkey Island (1990), Lemmings (1991) or Dune 2: Fight for Arrakis (1992). The last mentioned title is considered a pioneering real -time strategy game. Many German developers celebrated success, around 1987 and 1989 with Ports of Call or Bundesliga Manager professionally. In the 90s, Breecher á la the Siedler, Turrican 1 and 2, Ambermoon, Lionheart, followed the black eye: the fate blade, Battle Isle and Apidya.

Just in time for the Amiga 500 release in May 1987, the notorious, infamous The Great Giana Sisters, caused more sales because because of the similarity to Super Mario Bros, it disappeared from the shops after a legal dispute with Nintendo. It continued to live as a black copy.

_ It continues on page 2! _

Page 1 Retro -Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen - Part 1, page 1

Amiga 500 Trash to Treasure Pt.1 | A Rare Amiga find Page 2 Retro -Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen - Part 1, page 2

Page 3 Retro -Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen - Part 1, page 3

Page 4 Retro -Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen - Part 1, page 4

Page 5bildergalerie for Retro-Special Amiga 500: My girlfriend has a screen

Next page Next page Next page

To the gallery to the homepage

Comments

Popular Posts